Friday, September 17, 2010

Y3W

Let's just get this one over with.



I can't say I'm surprised. I've known for a few weeks my position was being eliminated, but I've been so patiently waiting for the actual notice. I have 60 days to try to find another job within the company or else my last day will be November 19. Understand my post a few weeks back about being a SAHM? I'm actively looking inside the company but due to my 100% virtual status, I believe this is going to be quite difficult. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. Now that it is real, I'm pretty bummed. I kind of feel like snuggling on the couch with Court and vegging out. :( Shit balls!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, i'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate layoff notice. but, remember that everything happens for a reason and they're always blessings in disguise. i will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the layoff. I know it's stressful, but one way or another, things will work themselves out. I wish you the best!

jenni from the blog said...

Aww, I'm sorry :( We dealt with this 2 November's ago when my husband was laid off right in the beginning of the rapidly declining economy. It took him 18 months to find a new job! Ugh.

Best of luck mama!!!