Monday, September 13, 2010

I've been tagged!

Stacey over at You + Me = Three has tagged me for a little survey.

1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Oh boy. This is tough. I love me some beautiful beaches but I really want to visit Holland since that is where my family is from. Remember where we got Courtney's middle name? I'd also love to go to Ireland.

2. Which do you like better, cooking or baking?
I suck at both but would prefer baking because who doesn't love cookies and cupcakes.

3. What type of music do you listen to?
I like pop music and Country music but I'll really listen to anything. I really enjoy my XM radio.

4. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas of course!

5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'd say I'm an extrovert.

6. Are you excited for fall? If so, what do you love most about the season?
I am excited about fall. I love sweaters and boots. I also really look forward to taking Courtney to her first pumpkin patch and dressing her up for Halloween! She's going to be a pumpkin!

7. What websites do you frequent most often?
Facebook, Blogger, Google and The Bump.

8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I can't say that I have a favorite. I had a really great childhood and enjoyed all of it. I guess if I had to choose it would be our family vacation cross country. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to be able to do it with Mike and Courtney!

Now it's my turn. I tag:

Carri over at "I'm a mess..." and
Ashley over at "Our Journey Begins, as The Kings."

1 comment:

<3 CMV said...

I finally responded!! :)
Thanks for the tag!