Tuesday, January 26, 2010

She's getting stronger!

The last few days little girl was very quiet. I felt her only a few times throughout the day but it was very light. I think she may have been turned around and was kicking inward instead of outward. Last night I decided I'd play some music for her. We had bought the Jewel Lullaby CD from iTunes and downloaded it onto my iPod. The music is so soothing and relaxing. She was kicking so strong last night while I played the music that I actually think I felt her kick from the outside. It was ah-ma-zing! Unfortunatly Mike is away in San Diego (can I say jealous? I want to be in California) for the week so he wasn't here to feel it but I'm sure she'll be up for it again when he gets home Friday.

This is the CD:


I should also add, to play the music we use the maternity belt that came in this gift set (given to me by my sister) and the head phones go under the belt to play the music. The doppler that comes in this set doesn't work (or so I've heard from my sister and Erin who have both used this set before me).


If you are interested in a home doppler, we have the HiBebe and it works great. I got it for Christmas (thanks babe) and it was very reasuring knowing that she was doing great between appointments. It has a digital screen that tells you the heart rate.



No comments: