Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a Girl!

We were both so shocked when the ultrasound technician said it's a girl. After all the people saying how they thought it was a boy, I think we both were starting to believe it. But OMG, it's a girl. I am so excited that she will have girl cousins and a bunch of girlfriends. The tech said she looks great, wouldn't sit still and is measuring 12oz.

We've decided on the name Courtney but are still working on a middle name. My niece Riley thinks her middle name should be Riley (she's 3 1/2).

Below are just two of the pictures that we were given. I'm a little bummed we didn't get a "money shot" but we'll take what we can get and all that matters is that she is healthy.

This is a picture of her leg and foot. Can you see it?


Here is her hand up by her face:


4 comments:

Stacy said...

Yippee Kai yay! So excited.

samantha said...

you can totally see the body parts!! this makes it some much more real now (at lease it did for me) i am so very happy for you and Mike.. will you be doing a 4D ultrasound when you get farther along??

Kim Levitus said...

I'm super excited for you and Mike. Everyone is having girls :)

Stephanie said...

Sammy. I just talked with Mike about this the other day. Since we are planning to come out to California the last week in March, I think we do want to schedule a 3D/4D ultrasound while we are there. Did you get one with Mia?