Tuesday, September 18, 2012

[First Haircut]

Saturday morning Mike and I took Courtney to my hair stylist to get her first haircut. Her hair was a bit uneven in the back from growing out and the ends needed a little trim. So we made the appointment and crossed our fingers that she would sit still. At first she was a little shy and didn't want to sit in the chair. So Alisha, my stylist, had me sit with her on my lap. She handed her a little jeweled box from her station and that was that. We were ready to go. Fifteen minutes later and she was having her hair blowdried into the cutest little bob cut I had ever seen. We saved the first little snip of hair for her baby book. (Seriously it is so little that I'm trying to figure out how to store it).
Sorry for the crappy cell phone photos. Mike We were having DSLR camera issues.

No comments: