Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random. 10 things.

I'm joining Mandy over at Harpers Happenings to do a 10 things post. Here we go!

1) I don't like cold water...like to drink it. Makes my teeth hurt.
2) I've had FOUR root canals. Let's just say I pray Courtney has Mike's teeth.
3) If I never got married I'd probably be the crazy cat lady. I love cats. And sadly after we lost Jenna, we haven't adopted a new kitty...yet!
4) One of my favorite parts of Christmas is shopping for Toys for Tots.
5) And with that, Christmas is my favorite holiday.
6) I'm on the fence between having a repeat c-section or trying for a vaginal birth (VBAC) with our next little one. (no I'm not pregnant)
7) I have a broadcast journalism degree. Don't hold that against me with my grammar here mmkay?
8) I have an awesome older sister!
9) I work from home 40 hours a week.
10) I can sing the whole Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song. Perks of being a mom.

And 10 questions from Mandy:
1. have you ever met someone famous? The most recent person was years back and that was Chris Daughtry. You know, the guy from American Idol?

2. what is your happiest childhood memory? Christmas at Grandma's house.
3. favorite album of all time? Hit me baby one more time. Britney Spears!
4. are you a salty or sweet lover? SWEET!
5. what is favorite guilty pleasure tv show or movie? Teen Mom on MTV.
6. describe your favorite sandwich. Turkey BLT. mmmmmmmm
7. what was your first pet? Mickey our golden retriever.
8. what is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life? Courtney! I still look at her and can't believe I made her. :)
9. what is the first blog you started reading? Probably The Heir to Blair.
10. if you had to choose one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh no. ummmmmm...Little Debbie Zebra Cakes!

No comments: