Friday, December 16, 2011

Deck the halls!

I've been working with my camera lately. Getting ready for Christmas day. As you'll see, Daisy has been my practice "person". I have a feeling getting Courtney to sit still long enough to get a good picture is going to be rough. She recently has no interest in looking at the camera. I'm hoping to take her out to a local park this weekend in her Christmas dress that she hasn't worn yet to get some 18 month/Christmas pictures. Oh yeah, and Santa is coming down our street tomorrow to collect toys for "Toys for Tots". So we will be doing that as well.

Courtney's handprint tree thanks to Pinterest.


Our mantle with our stockings.


"Elfie" in Courtney's stocking. Stockings are from Pottery Barn.


Sweet Daisy girl.


Messing with settings.


No comments: