Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My ONE year old!

My sweet baby girl turned ONE on June 1. I have a ONE year old. Oh-Em-Ge.

We traveled "home" to California to celebrate with our families. The day started by Mike and I singing Happy Birthday to a bright eyes and bushy tailed little girl. I remembered to bring Courtney's 12 month sticker, but not to bring a white onesie. So a pink butterfly onesie had to do.



After a morning snooze, we got dressed and headed out to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Waiting for the tram.


Birthday button.


In front of the flower Mickey!


Mommy and Courtney sporting "ears".


Meeting Rabbit!


Getting ready to ride Small World!


Meeting Princess Belle!


and Mickey Mouse!


On June 4th, we had Courtney's First Bee-Day Party!

Courtney with Auntie Alisha. The only photo I have of her in her birthday outfit. How aweful I am huh?


Dessert table.


Smash cake thanks to the Great Dane Bakery!


Nom nom nom


Pinata time!


Kisses from mommy and daddy!


A little about what Courtney is up to these days.

1) She walks, everywhere.
2) She signs "more" and "all done" when prompted.
3) She says "Daisy". Our dog.
4) She is in that "all I want is mommy stage".
5) She is solely on whole milk and no more formula.
6) Still using bottles but I'll slowly try to transition to sippys. As of now she wont drink milk from a sippy. She spits it out.
7) She blows kisses and kisses her stuffed animals. She says "muah". So cute.
8) She thinks everything is a telephone and puts it up to her ear.

That's all I can think of right now. We have a sweet, outgoing little girl that we are so happy to watch blossom into a toddler.

We love you baby!



No comments: