Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did I forget to tell you?

I'm going to be an Auntie again. My sister-in-law Amy is due with my third niece, Lily Rose in June. I'm so excited. As it stands right now, we have had mostly girls in our families for quite some time. All my friends have girls too. Here is a list:

Amber Dawn - 2nd Cousin - February 15, 1997
Riley Elizabeth - Niece - April 12, 2006
Raegan Leigh - Niece - January 29, 2008
Clare Rose - Close family friend's daughter - July 8, 2008
Heidi Lynn - Friend's daughter - July 9, 2008
Mia Ryan - Friend's daughter - August 8, 2009
Courtney Holland - June 1, 2010

Riley holding Courtney, Clare and Raegan at Christmas Eve mass!


Trying to get a picture with all the girls looking is impossible. From left: Erin and Clare, Me and Courtney, Jenni and Heidi and Sammy and Mia (My sister and my nieces were at home in Boston) - October 2010.


Mia giving Courtney a kiss and Heidi "smiling" for the camera. :)


Riley, Raegan, Courtney and Clare with Santa!


Heidi and Courtney - October 2010


Amber (who just turned 14) and Courtney back in October!


And a shout out to the two litte boys that have snuck in there along the way.

Nathaniel Peter - December 2005
Connor James - May 2009.

Nathaniel and Courtney - October 2010


Connor - October 2010


We are looking forward to adding sweet Lily to the girl madness!

No comments: