Saturday, January 15, 2011

7 months...a little late!

Oh well! Courtney turned 7 months on New Years Day! Yay! We were back home in California so I was able to take some photos in my parents backyard.

Here is what she is up to:

- She army crawls like a pro and gets up on her hands and knees but just rocks. We are in trouble.

- She enjoys many different foods. Chicken is not one of them, unless of course I disguise it in some veggies. But she still gives me that "WTF mom?" look. Her favorite seems to be a combo of squash and corn.

- She has learned how to peek out the slats of her crib to see if we are peeking in on her at night or when she is up in the morning.

- She pretty much sleeps through the night. ::crosses fingers, touches toes and jumps backwards 5 times:: Hope I didn't just jinx this. She had a night where she went to bed at 7:30pm and woke up at 8am. It was a-ma-zing!

- She is now on formula. I made it to 7 months nursing but was not pumping enough for it to be worth the stress. So I decided to just switch to formula. I'm proud I made it 7 months and she is doing great on Gerber Good Start. But I do have to say that shit is expensive.

- Still no teeth.

- She received her 2nd flu shot yesterday and didn't even cry. What a big girl!

- She was 16 pounds 12 ounces at her 6 month appointment on December 9.

- She babbles up a storm but has yet to say Mama or Dada. I'm pushing for Mama first. ;-)

- She was baptised on December 28.

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any questions feel free to just ask. I'll answer them.



Courtney watching my parents dog Lexi!






At her baptism!


No comments: