Monday, April 12, 2010

More nursery pics!

Her bedding is Pottery Barn Kids in Penelope!


Her changing table/dresser and her crib are both from Wal-Mart. They are the BabyMod Cadence Collection in cherry. It is manufactured by Million Dollar Baby and is the exact same set as the Davinci Kalani collection sold at Target and Babies R Us for more $$$.


Inside her top drawer!


The glider is Shermag and was a gift to us from Mike's parents. It is so comfortable. The blanket over the chair was handmade by my moms friend Cheryl. It matches her bedding and I love it! The mirror we got from Home Depot. The blank wall is awaiting pictures to be hung.


This is one side of her closet. The sign above was a gift from our good friends Jenni and Matt. Hanging on the door is my diaper bag (Mike's is the backpack up in the closet) and my nursing cover.


The other side of her closet.


Her storage cubes and floating shelf holding frames and her first Disney bear!


The other floating shelf for now holds my first Willow Tree figurine. It's called "Our Gift".


That's about it. Hope you like it.

6 comments:

<3 CMV said...

ADORABLE!! You did great. Love the lanterns above the crib-super cute!
Must be fun having all that pink and girly stuff around. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, sooooo adorable! I love the color combinations you used. Very well put together & I wouldn't have ever imagine that you bought the crib from Wal-Mart. Looks like it would cost top $! I bet you're having fun with all the girlie stuff. Wow, it's kind of interesting that all the people I know that are pregnant are having girls! The ratio is like 5:1. haha!

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

LOVE IT! Great job - that beddign was my favorite at PBK :)

Unknown said...

I really like it! That bedding is SO cute! I bet you hate that you can't paint the walls, but really.. it looks good!! Good job!!

Stephani Nicole Anneler said...

Beautiful job on the room Steph! Lokks like all you need is baby now : )

Ashley King said...

holy smokes! i love the entire room!!! we SO did not do ANYTHING special for Lewie. poor boy! haha. he got taylor's old crib.... no special bedding really (well kinda, but he destroyed the bumper (i'm sure you remember).... and yeah, i just didn't do anything special this time.... 2nd babies get less i think... haha. you did a FANTASTIC job on EVERYTHING! =)