Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween flash back. And 2013 costume reveal!

We made it through 3 Halloweens where mommy was able to choose costumes. I'm very proud of this. I knew that once Courtney was old enough to make her own decision on her costume, we'd be in the Princess stage for quite some time. That time finally came.

This year she has decided to be Rapunzel. It is also our first year that Grandma didn't make her costume. Not that I didn't want her to. She is very busy with making THREE quilts for her newest granddaughters (two of which are of course not here yet). My sister-in-law delivered a beautiful baby girl in September.

So instead of bothering her with a costume, we just ordered one from Etsy and called it a day.

Let's look back at Courtney's costumes starting in 2010.

My little Pumpkin (2010 - 4 months old)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little Lamb (2011 - 16 months old)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Little Red Riding Hood (2012 - 2 years old)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Princess Rapunzel (2013 - 3 years old)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: