Wednesday, September 18, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 17 pounds
Maternity clothes? Uh, yeah. Half the stuff I have from being pregnant with Courtney doesn't fit. Especially shirts. They are too short.
Sleep? Aweful. The weight of the babies hurts my stomach so I have to use a pillow to prop it up. I'm also really congested which makes it hard for me to breath at night.
Best moment this week? Nothing really exciting this week. Especially being on bedrest.
Movement: These girls are crazy. I feel baby B's head up in my ribs and the both bounce on my bladder.
Food cravings: Sweets because I can't have them now.
Gender: Two girls.
Belly button in or out? Totally out. Mine never popped out with Courtney.
What I miss? Sleep, getting out of the house, sweets, and being able to do housework.
What I am looking forward to? Hitting our next big milestone of 28 weeks and seeing the girls again. I hope they keep putting on that weight.
Milestones: We passed viability at 24 weeks (yay). Next milestone is 28 weeks. 28 weeks is important because babies born after 28 weeks once they are released from the NICU, tend to not have any long term health issues.

No comments: