Friday, December 9, 2011

18 Months

Last week Courtney had her 18 month check-up. Here is where she stands:

Height: 33 inches (90%)
Weight: 24 pounds 14 ounces (60%)
Head: 46 1/2 cm (55%)

The doctor told me to keep her on whole milk and a high calorie diet because she is a "string bean". I never thought being above average in weight would be considered skinny but she is quite tall so that makes up for it.

She also got prescribed some Miralax because she's been having some pooping issues. That seems to have cleared up though.

Oh yeah, and she got three shots. :(

She is talking up a storm. She surprises us everyday. Just yesterday when I picked her up at daycare she grabbed the zipper on my sweatshirt and said "zipper". She handed me a DVD the other day and said "movie". She also finds trash and throws it away.

And I swear last night during bath time she said "A, B, C."

They grow too fast.

No comments: