Thursday, November 11, 2010

So very excited!

I know I've been a little MIA lately with my posts but I am so excited today. So I scheduled a photo shoot at JcPenney to capture our family for Christmas cards. We picked out a dress for Courtney and a few things for Mike and I. It was scheduled for this coming Saturday. And then it happened. The wonderful photographer who shot our maternity photos and Courtney's newborn photos blogged about Minis! I literally jumped for joy. Mini's are a short 20 minute session with her to capture the family for holiday cards. I couldn't resist. And what is even better it is scheduled for this Sunday...and Mike is actually not under way. It must be a sign right?

But now I'm stuck wondering what the heck to wear. Can Courtney still wear the dress we bought? It's kind of fancy and the photos will be taken outdoors. I have tights to put on her and I can bring a little jacket. But what the heck do I wear? A dress? Jeans and a nice sweater? Remember guys, I live out in the boonies and going shopping after work just doesn't work for me anymore. I'm kinda freaking out.

But the one thing I do know is that Jessica can capture the best in people even if you feel fat (aka my maternity shoot) or fat and tired (aka Courtney's newborn shoot...I'm talking about me of course).

I better give JcPenney a call and cancel our appointment with them.

And because I can't leave you without a picture of my muffin...who got her ears pierced on Monday.



1 comment:

<3 CMV said...

I'm no professional or anything but I'm noticing a lot of people getting dressed kinda fancy for outdoor shoots so I say yes!
How exciting, ours are scheduled for the 28th and I have NOOOO clue what any of us are going to wear.
Have fun! Can't wait to see them!