Not much news this week. I'm showing a little more, although I still think that to outsiders I just look like I need to put down the Budweiser. Supposedly 18 weeks is the beginning of month 5 :jaw hits floor: Still no movement (waaa!!!) but am on the edge of my seat waiting until January 13. The big day! Speaking of the big day, please direct your attention to the poll to your left. Take a shot at guessing what baby W is and then leave me a comment with what you chose.
Here are a few things that may help in your decision:
1) Chinese Gender Chart says Boy (http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html)
2) No morning sickness (aka vomitting) yet I was really nauseous for 3 weeks (Yuck!)
3) Milk - Oh how I love you!
4) Pickles - Shout out to you too!
5) Mommy intuition is broken. I've had no dreams of what this baby is.
6) Acne - oh aren't you fun?
7) I come from a family of girls (me and sis) and my sister has two girls.