Monday, November 4, 2013

Home Stretch - 33 weeks

We've made it to 33 weeks. We "think" we are pretty much ready for the girls (except for our lack of diapers). I'm working on packing my hospital bag this week. We saw the girls last week and my low carb/high protein diet restriction has been lifted because Baby A is falling a bit behind on her weight gain, 3lbs 11oz. Baby B was 4lbs 8oz. I've been told to EAT, which is a lot harder then I ever thought. My mom has her ticket to fly out later this month and I can't wait. I'll also be working up until the 22nd.

Here I am yesterday at 33 weeks. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And since the girls are getting bigger, the ultrasound photo options are harder to come by. Here is Baby A yawning (or screaming for food). Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: