Where do I begin?
- My baby girl walks with the help of a walker, and she really likes it.
- She must be going through a growth spurt right now because she is eating a ton. She takes 4 bottles a day, eats three meals a day and snacks. She loves Gerber puffs, YoBaby Organic Yogurt, plain cheerios and mum mums.
- She has learned how to use a sippy cup with a straw. She sure has personality. If you take something from her, she throws a fit with tears and all.
- If you touch her and she doesn't want you to, she pushes you away.
- She gives kisses when you say "kiss", but only when she wants to.
- She is becoming such a big girl. We love to watch her grow, but sometimes wish she would just take a break from being on the go. We get exhausted chasing after her. I know it's just the beginning and will get worse when she actually starts walking.
- She's working on somewhere between 3 and 4 teeth on top right now. That means lots of drooling and a few break downs after bedtime.
- When I ask her where the dog is, she looks for Daisy.
I look through pictures all the time and wonder how we went from this:
and you know that personality/attitude I was talking about? See it here: