Where has the time gone? Is my little girl really one month old? Let me get you up to speed on what Courtney's been up to.
1) She's over her birth weight. Last Thursday she was 8 pounds.
2) Courtney is still nursing. Yay! She has a few meals (breastmilk) from a bottle but she mostly nurses.
3) She now wears size 1 diapers. Mostly because we don't want to keep buying newborn size when she is on the verge of size 1.
4) She can roll over from her belly to her back when we do tummy time.
5) She makes faces at mommy. Sometimes I think I catch a gummy smile. (is it too early for her to be smiling?)
Did I forget to blog about her newborn photos? Click here to see the sneak peek. We LOVE them.
Here is her one month photo: